Corbis® LOOK3 Pass Twitter® Sweepstakes - Official Rules
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC). DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT OF THESE TERRITORIES OR IF YOU ARE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY ANY LOCAL LAWS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SAME.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
ENTRY IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: To be eligible to win the Corbis LOOK3 Pass Twitter Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), you must 1) be a legal resident of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec) (the “Territories”) as evidenced by your “location” on your public Twitter profile, 2) follow Corbis, at twitter.com/CorbisImages, and 3) be above the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Employees and representatives of Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, related companies, agents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, any prize provider, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, and their immediate family members (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse, or life partner) and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate or win. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility and to adjudicate on any dispute at any time.
Corporate Customers –If you are entering the Sweepstakes on behalf of your employer, these rules are binding on you, individually, and/or your company. If you are acting within the scope of your employment, as an employee, contractor, or agent of another party, you warrant that such party has full knowledge of your actions and has consent thereto, including your potential receipt of a prize. You further warrant that your actions do not violate your employers or company’s policies and procedures.
2. How To Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Sweepstakes begins on May 17th at noon Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) and ends on May 20th at noon PDT (“Sweepstakes Term”). To enter the Sweepstakes, you must follow Corbis at twitter.com/CorbisImages and follow the instructions tweeted on Friday, May 17th at noon PST. Tell us 1 of the 4 featured artists that will be at LOOK3 in 2013. ReTweet @CorbisImages with the name by noon PDT on Monday, May 20th (“Entry”). One Entry per person.
3. How To Win: Each Entry that is received by noon PDT on 5/20/2013 will be entered into a random drawing on that day. Winner will be notified via direct messege (DM) on their Twitter account on or around 3PM PDT, Monday 5/20/2013 to confirm eligibility. If the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize is forfeited and Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, conduct an additional random drawing from all remaining Entries to select another potential winner.
FOR RESIDENTS OF CANADA ONLY:
Before being declared a winner, if the potential winner is a legal resident of Canada, he or she must correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, to be administered by Sponsor at a mutually convenient time by telephone. If the potential winner does not correctly answer the skill-testing question, the potential winner forfeits the Prize and Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, conduct another random drawing of all remaining eligible Entries to select another potential winner.
4. Prize: One (1) winner during the Sweepstakes Term will win a pass to the 2013 LOOK3 Festival (ARV $155.00USD). Prize will be available onsite at LOOK3 Festival. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Sponsor will be responsible for any shipping charges associated with the prizes.
Prize may not be transferred or assigned except by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or greater value, or cash equivalent, in the event that the advertised prize (or any component thereof) is not available. The Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize. Expenses not specifically stated above, together with the reporting and payment of all applicable taxes, fees, duties, and/or surcharges, if any, arising out of, or resulting from, acceptance or use of prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Except where prohibited by law, the Prize winner may be required to sign and return a Statement or an Affidavit of Eligibility, Waiver of Liability and Publicity Release and provide any additional information that may be required by Sponsor.
5. General Conditions: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any Sponsor Web site; (b) violating these Official Rules; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If, in Sponsors’ opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions governing the Sweepstakes from time to time at its sole discretion. For disputes concerning the identity of an Entrant, the Entry will be considered made by the authorized account holder of the Twitter account from which the Entry is sent, defined as the natural person assigned to the Twitter account in the Twitter profile. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Twitter account associated with the winning Entry.
6. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for the following: (a) lost, late, misdirected, illegible, or mutilated Entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes; (c) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; (d) any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing; (e) any injury, loss, or damage to participants or to any computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or receipt of a Prize; or (f) any use or inability to use the Prize awarded. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeur, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select winners from among all eligible Entries received prior to the cancellation (if any).
8. Governing Law: This Sweepstakes and Official Rules are governed and interpreted by the laws of New York, USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Sponsor: Corbis Corporation with its office at 250 Hudson St., 4th Floor, New York, NY 10013, USA is the Sponsor of the Sweepstakes.
10. Disclaimer: The trademarks associated with this Sweepstakes are registered or unregistered trademarks of their owners, who are not affiliated nor have endorsed this Sweepstakes.
© 2013 Corbis Corporation. All Rights Reserved.